Sunday 11 March 2012

Opening: ZARA - Gateway

I was extremely thrilled when International Fashion House ZARA opened its doors to the public in my home city of Durban earlier this month. The store located in Gateway is the 2nd store to open after a very successful launch in the upmarket suburb of Sandton, in November 2011.

ZARA, A Spanish Label is well known for its very chic and stylish clothing. Their designers are able to incorporate style and trends from International catwalks into their clothing ranges. I have always been a fan of Zara as many of my favorite stylists are always seen sporting Zara clothing.

On my recent visit to the concept store with my mum and sister, it was filled with a hub of activity, with many shoppers splurging on high end fashion items while others paying special attention to detail. Depending on your budget some clothing items may be seen as expensive to the customer.

I look forward to what ZARA has to offer with their extensive ranges of mens, women and kids clothing.
As with every collection there is always something new and trendy must have items. Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you think of the concept store, I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: