Friday 16 March 2012

PROFILE- Editor of The Fashion Elite Society (MUMTAZ HUSSAIN)






I decided to post this blog about myself as many of you wanted to know a little more information.

From the catwalks of New York Fashion Week to my favourite pair of Christian Louboutins, I have always
been inspired by all things beautiful and fabulous. I love Feature Writing, Makeup Artistry, Fashion, Image Styling and Burlesque of course!..
I love being around people who are confident, ambitious ,humble and who make for good , interesting conversation.


My favourite item of clothing has to be skinny jeans and my style icons include the very stylish and elegant Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian, Dita Von Teese and the very eccentric, fun and flirty Nicky Minaj. I shop everywhere and anywhere,from high end fashion boutiques to small end vintage stores. My favourite quote has to be by Yves Saint Laurent" Fashion fades, style is eternal."

I hope this blog inspires you as well.
Just remember this blog is all about positive vibes and positive energy!!!
Happy reading my fellow fashion lovers.
Feel free to e-mail me on the specified address.

   

No comments: